Our Company requires a driver/service operative who will carry out the servicing of various waste containers in predominantly ladies washrooms (nappy/medical/sanitary units), change fragrance systems aerosols and sanitising system cartridges. All vehicles are pre-loaded and unloaded therefore this vacancy entails driving and servicing only.
Immediate start, EXPERIENCE DRIVING LARGE VANS IN PREVIOUS PLACE OF WORK ESSENTIAL OR MUST BE NATURALLY CONFIDENT MANEUVERING LARGE VEHICLES, as long wheel base/box back vehicles are used to carry out servicing.
(This post is exempt from the Sex Discrimination Act 1986)
We are looking for a team player with good communication skills, reliability and a positive work ethic.
- Experience driving large vans in previous place of work essential
- Must be naturally confident maneuvering large vehicles
- Minimum age 21 years due to insurance restrictions
- 2 days per week (will increase to 3)
- 8 hr shifts, 8am-4pm (can be earlier start) - 16 hrs per week
- 4 weeks holiday pro rata, possibly some bank holidays
Please apply by phone initially followed with CV, last employer & character reference required for interview stage. A CRB check will be carried out at a cost to our company.
Please contact Emma Poyer on (01269) 845554 between 10am - 1pm, Monday - Friday. A short telephone interview will be followed by a second stage formal interview at our offices.
Please send your C.V. to;
Natural UK Ltd,
Capel Hendre Industrial Estate,
or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org